Monthly Wrap-Ups: December 2017

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! The end of the year is finally here!! It's kind of a bittersweet feeling because on one hand I'm glad this hellfire of a year has come to an end and I just want a fresh start, but one the other I'm filled with anxiety because I'm going to have to make some important decisions next year and I don't want to. WHY IS ADULTING SO HARD?? Hopefully I get my life together sooner rather than later and the rest of 2018 is smooth sailing for me.

Britt and I have some exciting posts coming your way in the new year. We're kind of done threading the waters and we're gonna show all out next year and no longer hold out when it comes to sharing our opinions about books or discussions revolving around romance books. We about to get our petty on so y'all best be ready for all the tea we about to spill. 

WHAT I READ
36413150 36501474 30314992 36875419 25904855
27069828 32932510 36466447 36609666 29011314 36442861 36498536 27269638 674220 34569847
DNF
 17874546     
I read a total of 15 books this month and DNF-ed one book. I decided to take a breather during December and just binge-read a bunch of backlist series I've been dying to start. I had a really fun time just being able to read and not having to stress about review any books. My worst read book would probably be American Queen, which I know many people love, but there was too much foolishness in this book for me to deal. I also binge-read the Gridiron series by Jen Frederick and I AM IN LOVE! This series has totally made me fall in love with sports romances again and I'm dying for the next book. 



JANUARY MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
36548962 36572433 36469963 30753733 35567053
So many new releases by my favorite authors and I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT. I'm so gonna be living during the first month of the new year.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
So... this has probably been my least successful reading month this year and I'm kinda disappointed in it but I'm also somewhat okay with it all. This month got unexpectedly busy for me with all the holiday stuff going on so I kinda decided to just chill and not stress it all so that way I can be prepared for the new year!! As Ari said we have so many fun, exciting, and petty things in store for you all next year and we can't wait for y'all to see what's up our sleeves!! So much brainstorming has been going on so that we can have and deliver the best content possible for you all. Our biggest goal is to have fun and not stress so much over every little thing, and also be completely honest about our reads. But y'all will hear a whole lot more about all of this very soon!!

WHAT I READ
The Hating Game Team Player: A Sports Romance Anthology Behind the Bars (Music Street, #1)Roomies 

I only got around to reading 4 books this month and although that number is low I'm okay with it because overall I pretty much enjoyed all the books I read. I did have some issues with parts of the anthology but the good stories I read made the reading experience worth it. I got to read two new to me authors with Roomies and The Hating Game, so that was fun for me too. I still need to do reviews for some of these so fingers crossed I can get them done soon!!

JANUARY MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
None that I can think of. I'll just be going with the flow lmao.

DECEMBER REVIEWS

DECEMBER MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of December. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which January releases you all are most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment