Best Covers || The Best of 2017

No comments:
WELCOME TO THE BEST OF 2017

With the end of the year upon, we've decided to share some of our favorites for the year of 2017. For the next five days, we will be posting THE BEST OF 2017 for five categories. Today, we're listing the BEST COVERS for 2017 AND they will be in no particular order because there's already so much pressure to narrow our list down to only a few choices, it would be even more of a struggle to decide which book cover gets the top spot. Without further ado, let's get to the winners!

ARI'S PICKS
34642932

DO YOU SEE MY BABIES BRISTOL AND MARLON JAMES ON THE COVER?! DO YOU SEE HOW HAPPY THEY ARE?! CAN YOU HEAR MY CRIES?!  

34096037

I have a weakness for cover with hot guys in glasses. That was actually the main reason why I decided to read this book. I am so weak. 

33296129

How sweet is this cover?! When the cover was first revealed for this book, I couldn't stop staring at it because it was so aesthetically pleasing to my soul. *DRAMATICS* I need to get my hands on a physical copy soon!

30747137 32967547

Main reason I love these covers so much: THE PUPPIES! You have these huge ass men with these adorable puppies and it's just like exploding ovaries everywhere! Especially for the cover of Stay. Look how he's sleeping so peacefully. *CRIES*

32035791

Hands-down my favorite book cover for 2017! I honestly can't even pinpoint why I love this book cover so much. Maybe it's the font? The warm colors? I don't know for sure but I have this baby displayed front and center on my shelf and my shelf has never looked better.

BRITT'S PICKS
34642932 
Still by Kennedy Ryan

Y'all know I can't start any list about faves without mentioning my babies Grip and Bristol!!  I MEAN JUST LOOK AT THEM ALL WRAPPED UP TOGETHER!! Her hand on his face, their faces so close together breathing each others air, the colors!! I BEEN SHOOK SINCE FLOW!!


What y'all know about Fig though?? I don't think I'll ever NOT be shook by the events of this book!! If you haven't read it then get on it. But I LOVE this cover!! The gray colors help convey the element of mystery in the book, the girl falling and her hair going all over and her hands trying to reach out help you feel the suspense. I just really love this cover!!


I know this cover might seem pretty simple but y'all I love it, and this book!! I feel like the character's legs being showed standing apart really represent what the book was about, and I feel like the their personalities are really shown through how they're dressed too!! LOVE!!


Y'all know I don't dabble into YA all that much, but I read American Street towards the beginning of the year and I loved it, and the cover!! The silhouette of the girl with the bright graffiti and flower overlaid can literally give you a summary of the book on first glance. It fits the story inside to a T, and I hope to one day be able to own my own physical copy to display on my shelf!!

Forever Right Now 

*sighs* This cover may look kind of simple and maybe even weird to some but I love it!! I feel like looking at this cover I'm looking right at Darlene contemplate life, and trying to figure out Sawyer the Lawyer lol. There's something uniquely beautiful about it.

Pennies (Dollar, #1) 

Ok so I lowkey have an issue with this one, not because of the cover itself, but because my kindle copy still shows the older original cover. Idk what's up with Amazon but I feel some kind of way lmao. I'm sure I can probably go into my account settings and see if there's an update for it, but ya girl is LAZY!! Anywho, the new covers for this series give me a bit of life. The dark colors, the kind of haziness going on, the models displayed with no faces showing. I live!! I can tell by looking at them that these are some dark mysterious stories. Now to stop being lazy and see if my copy can be updated haha!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment