WWW Wednesday: December 27, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

27269638 674220
Pucked Over by Helena Hunting
Again the Magic by Lisa Kleypas

ARI: I randomly decided to read Pucked Over last week and I ended up enjoying it for the most part. I'm still not sold on this series as a hold though, but at least I'm no longer hating Helena Hunting's books. I also am starting my reading journey into historical romances. I read first book in the Wallflowers series and totally adored it!


Roomies
Roomies by Christina Lauren
BRITT: I've recently finished up Roomies by Christina Lauren and I really enjoyed it!! It was my first book by the duo, and after hearing nothing but amazing things about them for years now, I'm so glad that I've finally gotten the chance to read one of their books. I'll be doing a full review very soon so stay tuned!!

34569847
The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren

ARI: Time to get started on my 2018 ARCs. My first Roni Loren book was an okay read for me but everyone says this upcoming release is emotional and I'm hoping I'll enjoy this one a lot more.



The Stocking was Hung (The Holidays, #1)  The Christmas Fix Of Smoke & Cinnamon: A Christmas Story
The Stocking Was Hung by Tara Sivec
 The Christmas Fix by Lucy Score
Of Cinnamon & Smoke by Ace Gray

BRITT: I haven't had much time to read these past few days with all the holiday festivities going on but I'm hoping that I'll have some time this week now that things will be calming down a bit. I wanted to get to some holiday reads this weekend, but again, too much going on so I think I'll try to squeeze some in before December ends because that still counts right? Here's a few that I want to try and get to this week.

Image result for i don't know gif



ARI: I honestly don't know what I'm going to read next. I have to sit down and make my reading schedule for the new year because there are so many books releasing on the first week of the new year alone and I already feel like I'm drowning.  


BRITT: I have no clue what will happen after I finish up my holiday reads, but I definitely know that I want to go into the new year with a fresh slate!! There's so many books I'm excited to get to, and I really just want to not take things so seriously all the time and just really and truly enjoy every reading experience. I'll talk about this more later lmao sorry for the big speech.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment