WWW Wednesday: December 6, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36413150 36501474
Tapping That Asset by London Hale
Bedding the Billionaire by London Hale

ARI: Now that I'm finished with review books, I can finally catch up with releases I missed! London Hale always delivers good smut and both these books were entertaining and fun.



The Hating Game
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
BRITT: I finally got the chance to read The Hating Game after being so behind on reading it and I'm glad I got my time to!! Overall I thought it was a cute fun book and I loved that it was an office romance too. I'll probably just do a mini review for this one since everyone and their mother has already read and reviewed it lol.

23551387 17874546
The Black Wolf by J.A. Redmerski
Falling by E.K. Blair

ARI: I'm continuing my re-read of the ITCoK series and I'm finally reading the last book of the Fading series. Falling is much longer than I anticipated and I'm kind of bored with it.



 Image result for a promise of fire book cover goodreads
A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

BRITT: Ok so I actually started this one way back at the beginning of the year, but then my overdrive expired and I had to go back on the wait list to I had a break from it. Then the books went on sale and now I'm finally getting back to it. I'm sure y'all don't care about all those details lmao but I'll be re-reading half of this to finish it up basically😂😂

Image result for idk gif



ARI: I'm free from reading ARCs for the rest of the year so I'm basically just going to read whatever my hearts desires. 


 Image result for a promise of fire book cover goodreads
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

BRITT: After finishing book one I'll be moving on to the second so that I can be prepared for the third book in January.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment