WWW Wednesday: December 13, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

25904855 27069828
Sacked by Jen Frederick
Jockblocked by Jen Frederick

ARI: I started my binge-read of the Gridiron series and I'm loving it so far! This series is like my new crack and I actually feel like I'm getting to understand football since Frederick's likes to go into detail and gives us play by plays.





BRITT: Sooooooo.... I've been a super lazy person recently and haven't finished anything here recently since our last post. Idk if I'm starting to get into some kind of slump, or if I'm so stressed out about life right now that it's making me wanna be lazy, but I'm hoping I get back on it this week!!

32932510
Downed by Jen Frederick

ARI: First of all, I hate Ace! I don't think there is anyway that Frederick's can redeem him considering how much of an ass he was in Jockblocked.



 Image result for a promise of fire book cover goodreads
A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

BRITT: Imma try it again for this week, so hopefully it goes good this time around.

36466447
Team Player Anthology by Too Many Authors to Name



ARI: I'm gonna be buddy-reading this new release with Britt and we ready to wild tf out! 


 Image result for a promise of fire book cover goodreads
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

BRITT: Again with the same stuff lmao, plus the anthology which I'm very excited about!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment