Monthly Wrap-Ups: November 2017

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! How are we already at the end of November?! This month was such a blur and I feel like I got nothing done. I did spend a good portion of this month procrastinating so I guess that's why I'm a little all over the place, haha. I also spent some time getting ready for the holiday season, although it doesn't really feel like the holidays since the weather has been on the warmer side. I did manage to do some shopping on Black Friday and I finally got myself a new eReader. I'm going do my best to not throw this one as much when I get upset while reading so it can stay looking brand new for as long as possible.

I also met a blogger friend in real life for the first time! Nick over at Nick & Nereyda's Infinte Booklist came to NYC to visit me. We walked all over the city until our feet hurt but we had a lot of fun. Maybe one day I'll take my ass to Philly so I can explore her city.  

WHAT I READ
19500066 30962267 34929095 36157849 21428058
36436841 36279533 36319266 36003553 36540106 34950852 35492648 34217566 36604160 35011418
35631670 23292460 36535656 35262113       
I read a total of 19 books this month. I managed to reach my Goodreads Challenge goal (AGAIN!) which was 200 books. This is the most books I've read in a year since I started reading again two years ago so I feel a little proud of myself. *pats self on back* November was filled with more misses than hits. My most favorite reads for this month were The Other Brother and Wrong To Need You. If you love second-chance romances then you should definitely add them to your TBR. My worst read was a tie between My Week with the Bad Boy and Drive. Both books made me want to throw my eReader.



DECEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
Image result for idk gif
I decided to take a little break in December when it comes to reviewing and keeping up with new releases so I don't have any books I'm really excited for. Hopefully I can catch up on some backlist books before the new year begins.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Heeeyyyyyy y'all!! How's it going?? I just want to know how is it already about to be December, this year has completely flown by!! But I'm not too upset about it because 2017 has been some lowkey trash and I'm ready for a fresh new year to get started lmao. November was a pretty chill month for me, just filling out more job applications and trying to avoid terrible books haha. Ari and I have been brainstorming some fun posts to do in the coming weeks so definitely be on the look out for those. We've also got some other fun stuff up our sleeves so stayyyy tuneeeeedd!! Also can we talk about how cool it was that Nick and Ari got to meet irl?! #bookbloggergoals


WHAT I READ
I read 5 books this month which isn't a lot but I feel like the quality of my reads this month made up for how few I got to, for the most part they were all hits which is great.  Forever Right Now was definitely a faavveee!! I love Emma Scott's writing and this book just cemented her even more on my favorite authors list!! Most of All You was also pretty good but I had some issues with it sadly. Mister Romance was also a hit, I loved the aspect of how Max's job played into the story and also what his job was in general. NSFW was alright, it was fun in most parts but I couldn't help thinking that most stuff wouldn't fly in a work environment. 

DECEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
I honestly haven't been keeping up with new releases like I have in the past, I feel I've only been excited for books by authors I know and love. Most new releases this year have been way too overhyped and have been a disappointing to me, so I just go with the flow now haha. I will try to take the time to look into some upcoming releases though at some point. If y'all have any anticipated releases for December then let me knoooowwwww.

NOVEMBER REVIEWS

NOVEMBER MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of November. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which December releases you all are most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment