WWW Wednesday: November 1, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

33280872
Without Merit by Colleen Hoover
ARI: I know Without Merit was getting a lot of mixed reviews and I put off reading it but then I just decided to get it over with to see why the reviews were so mixed. I ended up not liking it at all. This was not CoHo's best book and I'm just gonna forget I ever read it.


Into the Hollow (Experiment in Terror, #6)
Into the Hollow by Karina Halle

BRITT: I recently finished the 6th book in this series, and I'm lowkey surprised at myself for binging it this hard because usually I can suck at sticking with some series. I guess it goes to show that it's easier to binge when you don't have to wait for the newest books in the series to be released😂🤷

1950006630962267
The Swan & the Jackal by J.A. Redmerski
The Ghostwriter by Alessandra Torre

ARI: I'm continuing my re-read of the ITCoK series and catching up with new releases I missed. I'm loving The Ghostwriter so far and I can't wait until the mystery is revealed.



Come Alive (Experiment in Terror, #7)  
Come Alive by Karina Halle

BRITT: Can't stop, won't stop the binge, I'm sure you guys are tired of me talking about this series lmao. But I'm hoping to fit one more in since it's Halloween.

21428058
Lovers Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchi

ARI: I'm not really excited for this book, but I'm hoping I like it better than the first one.



Most of All You by Mia Sheridan

BRITT: I'm sooooooo excited to read this one next!! I love Mia's writing so I know I'll be in for a massive treat with this one!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment