Monthly Wrap-Ups: October 2017

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Image result for happy halloween gif
Hey guys! October was such a stressful month but also one filled with much success. I spent the first half studying for my state exam and then the other half freaking out as I awaited my results. I'm happy to say that I passed!! I am officially a real estate salesperson. I'm really excited to move on to this new adventure and get my life together, lol. I'll probably be job hunting in the month of November and hopefully that month will be filled with much success as well.

As for reading and blogging, that was all pushed to the side since I had to study. But I finally sat down during the last week of October and wrote up all the reviews I've been putting off. I also planned out my blogging and reading schedule for November and I'm excited to get back to the swing of things next month!

WHAT I READ
22471294 34099086 35330689 12513614 34967829
36268854 15979817 23569045 36321070 25700862 17304237 17898670 33280872 20559676 20559695        
I read a total of 15 books this month. I spent the first half of the moth studying and stressing so I wasn't really in the mood to read. I'm pretty sure October was one of the worst reading months for me this year because I ended up hating most of the books I read. Sick Fux pretty much traumatized me and I will never look at Alice in Wonderland the same way again. I don't recommend this book AT ALL. Without Merit was a pretty disappointing read for me and probably my least favorite CoHo book. It was entertaining but there was too much fuckery to deal with. I also started my re-read of the In the Company of Killers series and I've been dissecting each book trying to find any clues that will help me figure out the plot twist for Spiders in the Grove. I've been enjoying my re-read so far and I love being back in the ITCoK world with my faves.



NOVEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
 36279533 36413150 34217566
I'm sure there are more books releasing next month that I'm excited to read but these three are my TOP reads because I adore these authors and I can't wait to read more of their books.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Happy Halloween book lovers!!

 Wassup y'all!! I hope everyone had a great October filled with even greater reads!! My month has been pretty lowkey, and mostly filled with whatever horror movies have been on TV, reading, and filling out multiple applications and trying not to stress too much about my future (easier said than done most of the time haha). But I have hope things will turn out alright. Plus big shout out to my blogging boo for passing her exam!! She's about to takeover the NYC real estate game and help people find their dream homes all with a big library for all the books. She's been dedicating so much time to studying and stressing and it totally paid off and I'm super proud of her, and I know she'll get hired quickly!!

As for my reading month I think it was pretty good overall, most of what I read was entertaining for me and sometimes you just need some easy entertainment in your life. I have everything for the month of November planned out, and I am super DUPER excited for the reads I have picked out!! A lot of my anticipated reads are on deck by some of my faves so I know that it'll be a great month for me!!

WHAT I READ
So for this month I kind of unintentionally binge read the first 7 books in the Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle (I'm hoping to finish the 7th one today), and I have to say that I was thoroughly entertained by this series. In the beginning I wasn't too sure, just because the first book in the series was the first book she had ever written and published (and it definitely showed), and I was pretty iffy on the characters (especially Dex), but I guess it grew on me lol. I found myself not wanting to stop reading each book, and when I would finish I would hop on to the next on ASAP!! I definitely want to review these at some point once I finish the series in the future because I'll be taking a break from it in November to read other things, so keep a look out for that. I also read Show Me the Way by A.L. Jackson this month and I was kinda let down by it. I had high hopes because it was a single dad romance and I love those, but this one didn't hit all the right spots for me, if you wanna read more then feel free to check out my review!!

NOVEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
I don't think I have anything that I'm anticipating for this month but that could change lol. If you guys have any anticipated reads be sure to drop them in the comments!!

OCTOBER REVIEWS

OCTOBER MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of October. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which November releases you all are most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment