WWW Wednesday- October 18, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

13612739 17317675
The Dark Duet series by C.J. Roberts

ARI: I finished reading The Dark Duet series and I was a mess. This series started out boring as hell and I almost DNF-ed the sequel, but things turned around and I ended up loving it so I'm glad I stuck with it. 


Darkhouse (Experiment in Terror, #1) Red Fox (Experiment in Terror, #2)
Darkhouse and Red Fox by Karina Halle  

BRITT:  So I recently finished the first two books in the Experiment in Terror series and although the writing was sometimes not the best I was still very entertained by them both, and let's be real, sometimes you just need some easy entertainment in your reading life. The series follows Dex and Perry two amateur ghost hunters as they try to navigate creating an online web-show and the all things paranormal that they encounter in their lives. I'm interested enough to continue on with the series at some point so there's that. 😂🤷

Image result for umm gif

ARI: I haven't picked up anything since I've been studying. I'm still in a reading funk so I think I might just use the time to catch up with reviews.



BRITT: Idk yet it takes me forever to pick out my next read sometimes because I overthink it so much, plus I'm a huge mood reader. Why am I like this?? 😭😭

Image result for umm gif

ARI: To be honest, I don't know what I'll read next. I might start my re-read of the In the Company of Killers series, but we'll see.



BRITT: I can't even pick my current read smh. 😭😭

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment