WWW Wednesday- October 4, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36252773
Act Your Age by Eve Dangerfield

ARI: Everyone and their mama has been raving about Act Your Age. The thing is, I don't do daddy kink. I've tried, but it's not a kink for me. BUT THIS BOOK IS DIFFERENT. Eve handle the kink in a refreshing way that I wasn't so grossed out by it. I hope her other romances are just as good as this book.

22471294
Black Lies by Alessandra Torre

ARI: I'm switching it up a again by reading a romantic suspense. Black Lies has me shook because I can't figure out what the MCs secrets are. Everyone keeps saying to wait for it, but I just want to have my answers now!

34099086
Bountiful by Sarina Bowen

ARI: I've waited so long for Zara's story and it's finally here! I'm going to slowly devour this book.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment