WWW Wednesday- October 25, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

2055967625700862
Killing Sarai by J.A. Redmerski
Pucked Up by Helena Hunting

ARI: I started my re-read of the In the Company of Killers series and I forgot how much I loved these books and these characters. I've also been coming up with theories with Bea and we are both stressed about what's to come in the seventh book. I also continued with the Pucked series. Pucked Up was better than the first book, but not by much.


Dead Sky Morning (Experiment in Terror, #3)
Dead Sky Morning by Karina Halle

BRITT: Ok I have to admit that the writing in this series so far can kinda not be the best at times, but when it's good, it's GOOD. I am so entertained and invested in these characters and all the crazy shit going on in their lives, and I need all the answers!! I feel like I'm going through these books like water because they're so easy to fly through.

2055969517304237
Reviving Izabel by J.A. Redmerski
Fading by E.K. Blair

ARI: I'm continuing my re-read and I'm knocking books off my TBR while I catch up with reviews.


Lying Season (Experiment in Terror, #4)  
Lying Season by Karina Halle

BRITT: Like I said, these are easy fun entertainment and I am here for it so I'm excited to see what's revealed in this book!!

19500066
The Swan & the Jackal by J.A. Redmerski

ARI: I'm not prepared to re-read this book again. There is not enough tequila in the world to make me forget the shit that Fredrik has done and I'll probably be in a mood once I finish this one.


On Demon Wings (Experiment in Terror, #5)
On Demon Wings by Karina Halle

BRITT: Looks like my ass will be continuing a binge of this series, I'm just too invested to stop right now.🤷🤷

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment