WWW Wednesday: November 29, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

35631670
Head Coach by Lia Riley
ARI: Head Coach was fun, angsty read though I wish it was a bit longer. I can't wait for the final book in Hellions Angels series because virgin heroes are my kink!



  Mister Romance (Masters of Love, #1)
Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven
BRITT: I finally got the chance to sit down and read after all the Thanksgiving festivities, and Mister Romance was my pick. I've been wanting to read this one after the release a few months back, and I'm glad it was a hit. I really enjoyed reading it, I had some slight problems with some things towards the end. But overall this was a fun read!!

36535656
Man Hands by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby

ARI: I'm buddy-reading Man Hands with Nick and we have mixed feelings about it so far. It's very entertaining but some of the dialogue is a little too ridiculous for our taste.



The Hating Game  
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne

BRITT: Also finally getting around to this one this week!! I've heard nothing but amazing things about The Hating Game so I'm pumped to finally read it!!

35262113
Man Candy by Jessica Lemmon



ARI: Time to start reading 2018 ARCs. 



The Pawn (Endgame, #1) 
The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren 

BRITT: I started reading this one a week or so ago and set it aside because I wasn't feeling it as much as I though I would. I got about 60% in so I think I might just go ahead a finish it so I can be done with it and not have to worry about it anymore.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment