Best Book Boyfriends || The Best of 2017

No comments:
WELCOME TO THE BEST OF 2017

With the end of the year upon, we've decided to share some of our favorites for the year of 2017. For the next five days, we will be posting THE BEST OF 2017 for five categories. Today, we're listing the BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS for 2017 AND they will be in no particular order because there's already so much pressure to narrow our list down to a few choices, it would be even more of a struggle to decide which book boyfriend gets the top spot. Without further ado, let's get to the winners!

ARI'S PICKS
36279533

Oh Aaron Walters, how I love thee, let me count the ways! Aaron is like a big teddy bear. He is so sweet and caring and selfless. He's good with his hands (if you catch my drift) and he's a great friend. I very much enjoyed seeing the little boy who grew up with no love at all find someone who loved him for who he was. 

30340849

Look at my boo, Lance Romance! Lance definitely lives up to his nickname...and I mean who can resist a guy with an accent? It's funny because I definitely pegged him for an asshole but he's actually very sweet (when he wants to be). I've already read this book like four times for this year because that's how much I love this guy. 

33835789

I have a soft spot for military hero which is why Andrew stole my heart from the moment he first landed on the page. He's so sweet like I can't deal! I like the fact that family was so important to him and how much respect he had for his father, even though they didn't always see eye-to-eye. Andrew totally reminded me of why I love military heroes so much and I need to get back to reading romances with military heroes next year!

30176334

Logan St. James, you sweet, protective lil thing you. Okay so he's not little at all, BUT Y'ALL Emma Chase definitely spent a little more time on Logan before she share him with her readers. He may have some protective armor guarding his heart, but I loved seeing him let his guard down when it came to Ellie. Honestly, Logan is lowkey a big softie underneath all them muscle and I hope we still get to see him in the spin-off series.

31207572

So Britt is gonna let me have a moment with her man because dammit we both know deserves to be on both of our lists! Marlon James aka Grip is everything I've ever wanted in a book boyfriend and more. He has talent. He is considerate and patient. He is so damn smart that I wish I could have a conversation with him in real life! This man is just perfection and I don't think any other hero will ever live up to all this greatness.

BRITT'S PICKS
31207572 
Marlon James

Are we even surprised by this?? If you are then you obviously don't know me very well lmao!! I let Ari have her little time to shine but never forget that Grip is ALLLLL MINE!! I could go on and on about why I love him so much but I'm sure y'all know by now hahah. He's caring, passionate, woke, and just so damn sexy!! I need a very close version of him to pop up in ya girl's life so I can be great lmao!!


Ari is still being hardheaded and hasn't read this book yet, despite my rec, so I get to keep Jordan all to myself for a bit longer (yaass). Jordan is everything you'd want in a boo. Strong, athletic, passionate, and downright dirty when the time calls for it. His caring nature came through so many times whether it was for his family, his friends and teammates, or for this boo Nicole. Something about a strong chocolate, athletic man being a teddy bear deep down inside for his girl had my heart melting!!  I also need a real life version of him to pop up in my life because I love him sooooo much!!


Now Johnathan was not without fault and he had a lot of demons to overcome, but once he got his life on track again, he didn't let anything get in the way of him getting his family back. Watching him come back with so much determination to be in his daughter's life and be a father that she could depend on and be proud of had my ass so emotional at times because it was just so beautiful to read. And watching him prove to Kennedy that he could be the best man to her as well after their history had my heart gushing. EVERYONE GO READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SO WE CAN ALL GUSH TOGETHER OK?!


*SIGHS* Another headstrong daddy that made my heart melt. Sawyer was such a man lemme tell you!! The sacrifices he made for his little girl were so commendable, and the pure love he had for her was just so damn beautiful to read about. And once he started to let Darlene in he opened up so much and I fell even more in love with his character. He deserved all the happiness that found him!!


Is it the costumes that he has in his collection, or the fact that he can drop an Irish accent at the drop of a hat? Whatever it is I was so down with it when reading about Max!! The lengths he was willing to go to to make sure that women felt loved and admired was something that let me know Max knew how a woman wanted to be loved. Yeah it wasn't the most traditional job, but it was a labor of love (haha), and his passion for it was admirable. And I mean who doesn't want a book bf with such talents?? Never a dull moment with this guy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment