Monthly Wrap-Ups: August 2017

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! August was an interesting month for me because the first half of the month was super stressful and the second half was more relaxed. I've been taking online classes for the past year now and I finally completed the course. I then had to go take my final exam in order to complete the program and I was super stressed about it and having to memorize so many terms. I'm happy to say that I did pass my exam and I totally rewarded myself by buying some books. I now have to take one more exam and then your girl is freeee. The first half of September will probably mean more studying but at least I'm in the home stretch.

I'm totally ready for the summer to be over. Pumpkin Spice Latte season is right around the corner, which also means the holidays are upon us. This year has been pretty crappy considering all the shit that has been going on around the world, but hopefully the holidays will cheer me up. 

WHAT I READ
35264984 35521023 34346381 3314040533853667 32775335 35341336 35955877 35954423 35666471
33807229 30176334 34929050 28949245 35693821 35331346  36040399 29422692 13312527 15832316 16090981 35856410 34369582
Yeah, so I managed to read 24 books this month. BUT, in my defense, 8 of these books were novellas so that's the only reason my reading count was so high this month. My favorite read for this month has to go to Royally Endowed. I love that book so much! Biggest disappointment is definitely Fallen Heir. I can't believe Easton let me down so hard! I'm still salty about that book. Most surprising read is probably the Palm South University. I didn't expect to enjoy the series as much as I did and I'm glad I decided to buddy-read it with Britt.



SEPTEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
26836998 34642932 35613968
After two years of waiting, Lisa DeJong is finally, finally releasing Hear Me Now. She says that this is her most heartbreaking book yet and I'm ready to suffer, lol. I also can't wait to read Mia Asher's new book, although I hate that this is yet another romance with a love triangle. AND THEN WE HAVE MY MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASE FOR THE YEAR: STILL! Britt and I are going to WILD THE FUCK OUT because we adored Grip to pieces and we can't wait to see Bristol and Grip get married and have babies.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Wassup book lovers!! Can we just all agree that August has been a wild month?! As you all know I was super busy last month and a little bit of that transferred into the beginning of this month as well. But I'm free (for now lol). I was still finishing up some clinical hours the first week or two of this month but I am completely done with that and now have my certificate to prove it!! Now I'm just on the job hunt every day while also planning to take my big certification test. As you all can see Ari and I have both alternated between studying excessively and trying to squeeze in as many book as we can lol. 

I cannot fucking wait for fall to get here, but since I live in hot as hell Texas we probably won't see any cool weather until the holidays get here, and even then it'll still be on the warm side (cries). Fall and winter are my FAVORITE times of the year so ya girl will be pulling out the fall deco, clothes, and cocoa sooner than I probably need to lmao!!

WHAT I READ
 Stuck-Up Suit The Knocked up Plan Paper Princess (The Royals, #1) Broken Prince (The Royals, #2) Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set Palm South University: Season 2 Box Set Palm South University: Season 3 Box Set
I definitely had a better reading month this time around and I'm hoping that September is even better!! All of my reads this month were good hits, Stuck Up Suit was a bit disappointing for me though. The Knocked Up Plan was super cute and I really enjoyed reading all the cuteness in it. This month I finally hopped on the Royals train and I was def ruined, and I was also hooked and ruined with the Palm South University series!!

SEPTEMBER MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
 34642932
All I see is Grip!! No Cover, haven't read it yet, and I'm already crying. Somebody hold me😢😢

AUGUST REVIEWS

AUGUST MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of August. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which September releases you all are most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment