WWW Wednesday- August 9, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

3534133635955877
The Wild by K. Webster
Brink of Disaster: This One by Danielle Allen

ARI: I'm not gonna say much about The Wild other than I read it and it's a no from me. I'm just ready to move on from the drama. I also read the first sequel to Disasters in Dating and although my ship sailed, I'm reading the second sequel now and I don't know what I want! *CRIES*


Stuck Up Suit by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward
The Knocked Up Plan by Lauren Blakely

BRITT: It feels so good having a bit of free time to read and blog again, and after being so busy and lowkey stressed I knew I needed something light and easy to get my back into the swing of things. Stuck Up Suit has been on my tbr for the LONGEST so I decided to pick it up. Although it was a cute little book with an interesting storyline I honestly didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. As for The Knocked Up Plan it was super cute and fluffy and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Be on the lookout for reviews on both of these!!>

35954423
Brink of Disaster: That One by Danielle Allen

ARI: I swear Danielle Allen is messing with my emotions because now I don't know what I want. 


Paper Princess by Erin Watt

BRITT: Today is the day y'all. Today is the day that I FINALLY dive into the OTT-ness that is The Royals series. My body is ready.


30176334
Royally Endowed by Emma Chase

ARI: Logan St. James is almost here! *SCREAMS*


Broken Prince by Erin Watt

BRITT:I'll be riding The Royals train until book 3 which will probably happen before the week is up lol.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment