WWW Wednesday- August 30, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

34369582
Arm Candy by Jessica Lemmon

ARI: I finished Arm Candy and I'm glad this one ended up being better than Eye Candy. Davis is such a sweetheart and the romance was very sexy.



BRITT:My last read was Palm South University: Season 3, Ari and I did a huge binge buddy read of all 3 seasons and we are hooked and begging for more!! We also did a big series review which you can find HERE.

34351047
Chasing Red by Isabellle Ronin

ARI: I have no idea what this book is about. I do know that it was originally a Wattpad story that got published so hopefully it's good.


Ghosted by J.M. Darhower

BRITT: After seeing everyone raving about how good this one is I knew I needed to start it. Usually I don't give into the hype but I've always heard amazing things about Darhower's books, and I've seen rave reviews from people I trust. So far I'm really enjoying it!!

34324889
East in Paradise by Tif Marcelo

ARI: I absolutely adored North to You so hopefully I'll enjoy this book as well!

BRITT: If y'all haven't noticed by now I pretty much suck and fail at tbr's and I never stick to reading what I say I will. I'm such a mood reader and pick my next reads randomly sooooooo we'll see what I read next lol!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment