WWW Wednesday- August 23, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

289492453569382135331346

ARI: I spent my weekend binge-reading the Palm South University series with Britt and I think it's safe to say that we are both OBSESSED with this series and these characters! The drama is like crack and Kandi stay throwing in plot twists so you don't really see things coming. I'm dying for more episodes and I can't wait for the next installment.



BRITT: As Ari said she and I spent the entire weekend binging the Palm South University series and y'all!! This shit is soooo addictive!! We were both shook from season one all the way to season three, and WE NEED MORE NOW!! There was so much drama and scandal and I loved every bit of it.

29422692
Hate to Want You by Alisha Rai

ARI: Y'all, two words for this book: SEXUAL TENSION! Like I can't catch a break because these two are on fire! I'm loving the writing too. This book will probably be my new favorite enemies-to-lovers romance.




BRITT: Tbh I'm still hungover from the PSU books lmao, like what do I do after reading all that drama?!

13312527
The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

ARI: One of my goal for this year is to read books that have been on my TBR for a while now, so I'm finally going to pick up the Love Me with Lies series!


Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
Running with the Devil by Amelia Oliver

BRITT: Ok so I thought I was ready for Twisted Palace this weekend but idk lmao, like is my body, mind, and soul ready for what I know will be another OTP book?? If not I will probably start the Plantian series...

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment