Monthly Wrap-Ups: January 2018

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! 2018 started off with a bang. I was very busy this month because I got a second job! I'm now an official real estate agent. I've been learning a lot about the real estate world and it's a lot of information, but I'm excited to jump into the field. I'm still trying to find a balance between working, reading, blogging and also finding time to sleep. Hopefully I find a balance soon because my under eye circles are not looking cute.

I also didn't get to read a lot of books this month. I feel like I'm in a reading rut since I'm strapped for time and I'm desperately trying to avoid a reading slump. Here's to hoping that February will be a better month overall! 

WHAT I READ
36482899 36572433 36548962 29924861 33815781
36685321 36414108 36469963 35567053 36674480 30753733 36414394      
I read a total of 12 books this month. 12 measly books! I didn't have much time to read since I was getting adjusted to my second job and I'm honestly upset over it. I like reading a lot of books a month and it just irritates me when I don't hit a certain number. My favorite reads for January are definitely Brooklynaire, Three Blind Dates and Keep Her Safe. I also enjoyed The Wedding Date which is a debut romance novel everyone should read. Hidden Seams was such a disappointment because I love Alessandra Torre's books but I couldn't fuck with that plot twist.  



FEBRUARY MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
36053619 36614725 36900234 37906534
So many new releases by some of my favorite authors and one new-to-me author I want to try out. I'm hoping all of these end up being great reads!

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
First off big congrats to my boo Ari on getting her second job!! She's been working her ass off for months now to get her real estate license and I'm super happy to see all that hard work paid off for her!!

I really and truly wanted January to be a big month for me reading wise, because I feel like sometimes it sets the tone for the whole year. Unfortunately I didn't get the big bang I was hoping for lmao. This was a pretty wack month for me overall and I feel like I'm in the biggest life slump, but I refuse to let February be the same, so I will be kicking ass to get myself in line.


WHAT I READ
Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3) A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles, #1) Honor (The Breaking Point, #1) Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
So I only got to like 4 books this month which is hella low, but I'm trying not to be too down on myself. I feel like the pretty much all of the books I did read were really good so I'm counting it all as a win. One of my goals this year is to finish up any completed series on my tbr that I still haven't finished up yet. And Twisted Palace was one of those books, I know that technically Easton's books are kind of a part of the series but I still got the main one done. A Promise of Fire and Honor were also hits for me and I'm excited to continue both series. Ashes to Ashes is part of a series I started last year and I won't lie y'all, the series is lowkey not the best thing at all, but I find that when I need something quick to read that's a little bit mindless these books always help me out. And at this point I have like one book in the series left so I feel like I might as well finish it up lmao.

FEBRUARY MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
The Smallest Part Reckless In Harmony Love Notes (Equilibrium Book 1)
A few of my faves will be dropping some new books this month and I am so ready!!

JANUARY REVIEWS

JANUARY MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of January. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which February releases you all are most excited for!

No comments:

Post a Comment