WWW Wednesday: January 3, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

34569847 33637825
The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren
Down by Contact by Satino Hassell

ARI: I've read two 2018 ARCs and enjoyed both ot them! The new year is starting off on a great note. The Ones Who Got Away was such an emotional read and I'm excited to see what Roni Loren has in store for us with Rebecca's book. I also enjoyed Down by Contact a lot and I think I'm ready to dive back into the sports romance world.

29924861
Brave by Tammara Webber

ARI: I've waited two years for this book and I'm so excited to finally be able to read it.

36482899
Whore by Willow Aster



ARI: *HIDES* So I've never heard of Willow Aster until I saw the buzz about her newest release, Whore. I'm gonna give it a go to see if I enjoy it as much as everyone else.  

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment