WWW Wednesday: January 31, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36674480 30753733
Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen
Keep Her Safe by K.A. Tucker

ARI: I read two great books back to back this weekend and I'm so happy! We've waited two year for Becca and Nate's story and it was so worth it. I adore these two so much. Keep Her Safe also had me fucked up. These plot twist had me shook!


Honor (The Breaking Point, #1)
Honor by Jay Crownover
BRITT: So, y'all may or may not have noticed that I've been a bit MIA lately and I gotta apologize for that!! I've found myself in a bit of a funk with reading and with everyday stuff recently so I just decided to chill a bit and not force anything. But I recently, finally finished up a book!! I read Honor by Jay Crownover and really enjoyed it, it's been awhile since I've read one her books but I will definitely be catching up on her books because I am way behind

36414394
Down on Me by J. Kenner

ARI: I picked up the first book in the Man of the Month series and so far it's okay. I like the fact that this series is set around a group of friends who either work or hang out at a bar. It's kind of like one big happy family!
  

BRITT: I'm not currently reading anything at the moment, but I have a few options I want to pick from so we'll see what happens. Also I feel like I suck at doing WWW Wednesday posts because most times I either don't have a currently reading or up next since I'm such a mood reader. So I have some questions, would you guys like me to do something a bit fun here? Like maybe make some kind of guessing game, or have you all suggest between books I can't decide from? Or do y'all just not care either way lmao. I don't want to post anything that isn't fun to read so lemme know in the comments.

35297469
Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett

ARI: I'm buddy-reading Starry Eyes with Nick next. I love Jenn's books so I'm sure this one will be a hit!

  
BRITT: As I said above I'm still trying to decide which book I want to start so here's to hoping that whatever I pick is good!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment