Monthly Wrap-Ups: February 2018

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! How is it already March?! I feel like the year just started and things are moving way too fast for my liking. February was an interesting month for me personal wise because there were a lot of decisions to make and changes that occurred. I turned 25 and I always said that when I turn 25 I will have my quarter-life-crisis and I TOTALLY DID! I think it was a actually a good thing if I'm being honest because I figured some shit out and made some choices that would make my life better. Hopefully things go my way in March because a girl needs a the luck she can get right now.  

WHAT I READ
35005834 28002882 35297469 36593240 36614725
27276314 36153814 30154742 36900234 37843933
36606622 37906534 38219027 36420628      
I read a total of 14 books this month which is better than last month and what I usually average a month so I'm happy about that. Most of these books were meh but my faves for the month are Memphis, Spiders in the Grove, Sex, Not Love and Starry Eyes.  



MARCH MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
30555412 37030228 21428094 38089494
So many new releases by some of my favorite authors and I cannot contain myself! I honestly don't know how I'm gonna balance new releases with ARCs but a girls gonna try her best. Also not included because the cover hasn't released yet is Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey y'all!! Can you believe it's already March because I can't!! This year is already starting to fly by and it's pretty crazy lmao. February was a pretty lowkey month for me with a bit of fun thrown in towards the end. I got to see Black Panther with my this past weekend and it was so lit!! I have been restored and plan on relocating to Wakanda with my peeps 😂😂Seriously if y'all haven't seen it then please go!! I think March is going to be a very interesting month for me and I really cannot wait, so here's to all the blessings falling over us all for this coming month!!

WHAT I READ
Shame (Shame Me Not, #1) Make It To the Altar (Shame Me Not, #1.5) The One Lazaretto #1 
The Beauty, Vol. 1 
 I read a total of 5 things this month and overall they were all really good!! I finally got around to reading Shame, and I was able to hop right into the newly released novella afterwards. Then I read The One by a fav author that I've been meaning to read more from. Annnnnnndddd I finally started to dip into comics after wanting to for quite a few years now which I'm really excited about. They're the perfect reading material to squeeze in when you need a quick cleanser in between reads and want to still be reading something. I currently have a review for Shame up now and my review for The One will be up soon. If you want to know any of my thoughts on the comics then be sure to check out my Goodreads.

MARCH MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
Long Shot:  A Standalone Basketball Romance 
*screams into the void* YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is literally all I can focus on for this month y'all. Plus all my other faves decided to be so disrespectful and release new books back to back in February so I'm hella behind on those and really need to catch up *cries*

JANUARY REVIEWS

JANUARY MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


That is all for the month of February. Feel free to check out any of the above posts mentioned if you haven’t done so already.
Let us know in the comments which March releases you all are most excited for!


No comments:

Post a Comment