WWW Wednesday: February 28, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

38219027
Vlad by Ker Dukey & K. Webster

ARI: K & K's newest release was an okay read for me. I wasn't wowed by it but I'm interested to see where things go in the sequel.   

The One
The One by Danielle Allen
BRITT: I recently finished The One and I enjoyed it, the story-line was one that I hadn't read before so that kept it interesting for me. I do feel like I had some minor issues, but overall I liked it. I also finished up some comics too but I'll mention those in our wrap up post, so stay tuned!!

35665820
Virgin Territory by Lia Riley

ARI: I'm so excited to start Virgin Territory because virgin heroes are my fave.


 
The Ones Who Got Away (The Ones Who Got Away, #1)
The One Who Got Away by Roni Loren

BRITT: I'm excited to start this book because I've heard so many amazing things about it, and the story-line is one that I have never read about before so I'm super interested to see how this goes.

Image result for idk gif

ARI: I actually don't know what I'm gonna read next because I haven't written up my reading schedule for March as of yet, lol.



After The One
After The One by Danielle Allen

   
BRITT: Since there's a sequel to The One I definitely want to go ahead and read it while book one is still fresh in my mind!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment