WWW Wednesday: February 7, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

35297469
Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett

ARI: Starry Eyes was so freakin' adorable! I firmly believe that Jenn Bennett can't write a bad book. 

36593240
Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland

ARI: Look at them bedroom eyes! *DROOLS* I literally picked this book up because of the cover, but I'm actually really enjoying it. The hero is such a babe. 

36614725 36153814
Make It To the Altar by Fiona Cole
Buried in Lies by T.L. Smith

ARI: I've been patiently waiting for Make It to the Alter because I loved Shame Me Not and I can't wait for more Ana and Kevin. I'm also picking up Buried in Lies because the cover has me all types of intrigued.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment