WWW Wednesday: February 21, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36606622
I Wanna Text You Up by Teagan Hunter

ARI: I Wanna Text You Up was so hilarious and angsty. Zoe and Caleb make a great pair!


BRITT: I haven't recently finished anything at the moment, but I'm hoping to get some fun reads in this week!!

Image result for nothing gif

ARI: I'm using the week to catch up on reviews. Plus nothing is really holding my attention right now.


  Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)
Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

BRITT: I've been wanting to get more into the Urban Fantasy/Paranormal genre this year and this series is one that seems to be pretty popular and always on recommendation lists. I'm only about 10% or so in and the concept seems like it could be really interesting. I do have to say that some of the dialogue is coming off pretty cheesy and corny to me. I don't know if it's because it was written on 2007 and the jokes haven't aged well or what, but I'll keep reading to see how the story unfolds. But if I find myself too annoyed or get uninterested in it I'll just set it to the side for now and read something else.

37906534
Memphis by Ginger Scott

ARI: I'm such a huge fan of Ginger Scott's books and I can't wait to read this new release!


The One Deadly Silence (Blood Brothers, #1)
The One by Danielle Allen
Deadly Silence by Rebecca Zanetti
   
BRITT: I have a toss up between 2 different books. I still need to start The One, but I think I'll read Deadly Silence first because it's a library read and I want to make sure I get it read before my loan expires.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment