Monthly Wrap-Ups: March 2018

No comments:

ARI'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey guys! March was an interesting month filled with a lot of highs and lows. I mostly blame the lows on the weather. We got so much snow in NYC and I'm so over this nasty weather. This Caribbean girl needs some sunshine in her life and SOON! On the flip side, I got to visit my blogger friend, Nick. She took me around Philly and I ate a lot of yummy food. We also saw Love, Simon and it was adorable! I gotta say, Philly is a lot prettier than NYC. I think I was also bitten by the travel bug because now I want to visit some other states and see what's good on the other coast. Hopefully I can make that happen this year.

WHAT I READ
34705684 17900545 35665820 37536135 38089494
36053619 37647912 21428094 37030228 35068637
30555412 38493983 31122846 25507389 26878521 32738755 36020097 36153692 36241852      
I read a total of 16 books this month and listened to 3 books! That's right, your girl is officially hooked on audiobooks. I was looking for a way to read more backlist books at a faster rate so I can clean up my TBR and I think audiobooks are my answer. Anyways, March was another mixed month where books were either hit or miss. My favorite reads for this month are Second Chance Charmer, In Harmony, Two Wedding Crashers, and Long Shot.  



APRIL MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
36206591 37930995 38521288
I've been dying to read these authors for a while now so I'm going to pick up their new releases to get things started.

BRITT'S MONTHLY WRAP-UP
Hey y'all!! How is it already about to be April!? It's crazy how fast this year is already starting to fly by!! This has been a pretty meh month for me, I was expecting some good things to happen but nope lmao. I don't get too personal with you all on here because I know you come for the books lol, but this year has been pretty frustrating for me because I've been struggling to find a job. It really and truly blows my mind how jobs want you to have so much experience but you can't even get anything that can even give you any. There have been so many moments where I thought something was finally going to come through only to have the door closed in my face. Needless to say all the stress and frustration has started taking a small toll on my reading life and put me in a slump/rut, but I've got my fingers crossed that April will hopefully get better for me so I can get my life together.

WHAT I READ
  36053619 
 I only got to one book this month (from what I can remember haha), and that was In Harmony by my fave Emma Scott. As always this was a hit for me, so even though it's just one book, I'm happy it was at least a good one.

APRIL MOST ANTICIPATED RELEASES
🤷🤷
Tbh I really want and need to focus on some recent releases that I've yet to get to because ya girl is so behind!! 

JANUARY REVIEWS

JANUARY MEMES, TAGS & DISCUSSIONS


SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
We have decided to put The New Romantics on a hiatus for a few months as both of us are busy with our personal lives so we're just going to take a break from blogging to recharge and hopefully we'll be back soon! 

Thank you to everyone for me so damn supportive from the beginning, we really and truly appreciate it, and we can't wait to hop back in the swing of things again soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment