WWW Wednesday: March 14, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36053619
In Harmony by Emma Scott

ARI: Emma Scott sure knows how to bring the tears because her latest release had me crying my eyes out.    

37647912
Two Wedding Crashers by Meghan Quinn

ARI: I finally started this one and I'm already laughing my ass off. The heroine is a total mess but I love it!

21428094
Alphas Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie

ARI: I can't wait to see what happens to Moffy and Farrow now that their relationship is out in the public eye. There's gonna be a lot of drama that's for sure!


What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment