WWW Wednesday: March 7, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

35665820
Virgin Territory by Lia Riley

ARI: Virgin Territory was an okay read. It was on the short side and I wished the characters had been fleshed out more.

37536135
On the Line by Liz Lincoln

ARI: This is my first book by Liz Lincoln and I'm enjoying it so far. There's lots of angst and I can't wait to see how things play out between these two.

38089494
Second Chance Charmer by Brighton Walsh

ARI: This will be my first standalone book by Brighton Walsh and I'm so excited to read it!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment