WWW Wednesday: March 21, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

37030228
Sin with Me by J.A. Huss & Jonathan McClain

ARI: This is the first book in the Original Sin series and while I liked J.A. Huss' writing, I didn't think it meshed well with Jonathan's writing. I'm hoping things have a better flow in the next book.   



BRITT: Long Shot

35068637
Hurts to Love You by Alisha Rai

ARI: I'm slowly making my way through the final book in the Forbidden Hearts series and so far I'm loving it!

 



BRITT: Dropped

30555412
Long Shot by Kennedy Ryan

ARI: I'm ready for Kennedy Ryan to snatch my soul.




   
BRITT: EARLY!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment