WWW Wednesday: November 15, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

34950852
Drive by Kate Stewart
ARI: Looks like I'm three for three this year when it comes to hating everyone's fave. I did not like Drive. While the writing was great, I had a lot of issues with the characters and the plot. My review will be very entertaining to say the least.


35381123
Forever Right Now by Emma Scott
BRITT: Emma Scott has quickly become one of my favorite authors this year and I couldn't be more excited about it. Ari and I buddy read this one together (tried at least lol), and I LOVED it!! Something about her writing style just pulls you in and doesn't let go until the very end!! We'll have a joint review coming soon with all of our thoughts so stay tuned for that!!

35492648
Thicker Than Water by Dylan Allen

ARI: I was not a big of Dylan Allen's debut novel but I really want to give her a second chance so I'm picking up her latest release to see how this one goes.


 
Pennies (Dollar, #1)
Pennies (Dollar, #1) by Pepper Winters

BRITT: Pepper Winters is like one of the queens of dark romances in the romance community and I've been meaning to read her books for years now. I have a few on my kindle so I'm excited to see how I like her writing. I can be super picky with how dark romances are written so fingers crossed!! So far I'm really intrigued though so I feel like it may be a hit!!

34217566
Wrong To Need You by Alisha Rai



ARI: I'm so excited to read this book! I know for sure I'll be crying so I'm stocking up on Kleenex when I read this.



BRITT: Y'all know how I am about this stuff lmao!! I may read another Winters book, or I may read a cute contemporary to cleanse my palate after all the darkness Pennies will give. Who knows with me hahahahahah 

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment