WWW Wednesday- July 26, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

2819560829496080

Dirty Ugly Toy by K. Webster
Exploited by A. Meredith Walters

ARI: I've been slowly making my way through K. Webster's books the past two weeks and I think she's my new favorite erotica author. I literally am addicted to her writing and her characters and her books have been keeping my reading slump at bay. I can't wait to start her War and Peace series because I've heard such good things about it. I also ended up DNF-ing Exploited and I'm lowkey pissed that I didn't end up loving this book because A. Meredith Walters is one of my faves. I don't think romantic suspense's are my thing though.

35109577

Bad Penny by Staci Hart

ARI:
I randomly decided to pick up Bad Penny and I was immediately hooked right from the first line. I swear y'all, this book has the best opening line I've ever read! I'm hoping I end up liking this book though since I didn't like the last two books I read by Hart.

34839067

The Unrequited by Saffron Kent

ARI: Everyone and their mama has been talking about this book on both my IG and GR feed and I need to know what all the buzz is about. I'm not a big fan of student-teacher romances though so let's see how this one goes over.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment