WWW Wednesday- July 19, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

3518620635432292

Atheists Who Kneel and Pray by Tarryn Fisher
Pretty New Doll by Ker Dukey & K. Webster

ARI: My weekend was filled with amazing reads! Tarryn Fisher finally dropped her new book AND I LOVED IT! I actually cried while reading and I haven't read a book that made me cry in months so I was pretty much a mess. Pretty New Doll had me so fucked up. I didn't think these two authors could make this series any crazier, BUT THEY DID! I need the sequel like yesterday.

34308352

Eye Candy by Jessica Lemmon
ARI: Eye Candy makes me want to pull my hair out! These characters are so frustrating and they won't communicate with each other!! I'm so annoyed and I can't wait to be done with this book.

3527523435157260

The Iron Tiara by Beth Flynn
Trust by Kylie Scott
ARI: I think I'm going to pick up these new releases next. I'm hoping they're both better than my current read.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment