WWW Wednesday: November 22, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

34217566 36604160
Wrong To Need You by Alisha Rai
Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose
ARI: After reading some not-so-good books, I decided to pick up Wrong To Need You and it totally pulled me out of my slump. Sadia and Jackson's story is my favorite so far for this series and I need more of them! I then picked up Bad Habit and hated it. My good books reading streak didn't last long. *sigh*


NSFW Pennies (Dollar, #1)
NSFW by Piper Lawson
Pennies (Dollar, #1) by Pepper Winters
BRITT: I decided to pick this one up on a whim because I needed something light to read after Pennies, and it was on KU so it was a no risk for me to try. I liked the book overall, it was an office romance so it was fun, but I also had a some issues with it. I'll be doing a mini review soon to share my thoughts. Pennies was dark and I loved it. I'm pretty picky when it comes to dark reads because I feel like some don't deliver like they should, but this one definitely did!!

23292460 35011418
Seeds of Iniquity by J.A. Redmerski
West Coast Love by Tif Marcelo

ARI: I'm continuing my re-read of the ITCoK series and I'm also buddy-reading West Coast Love with Nick. I'm loving it so far and the angst has me dying.


The Hating Game  Mister Romance (Masters of Love, #1)
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne 
Mister Romance by Leisa Rayven

BRITT: I can't decide between The Hating Game or Mister Romance. They both sound super fun and cute and my friends have really enjoyed them, but I just can't pick lol. Maybe I can attempt to read both haha #bookwormproblems

36535656
Man Hands by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby



ARI: I'm so excited to read this book! 



BRITT: The book that I don't read first will be my next read, so as always, stay tuned hahahah!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment