WWW Wednesday- August 2, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

3483906735390940
The Unrequited by Saffron Kent
Shame Me Not by Fiona Cole

ARI: I had an interesting reading weekend because I read one book that I hated and one book that I fell in love with. I honestly don't get the hype surround The Unrequited. I feel like this book romanticizes stalking and abusive relationships and I'm still shocked that there was an HEA at the end of this book. There is nothing romantic about this book at all. I then decided to pick up Shame Me Not on whim and I ended up reading it until 12 in the morning. It was so freakin' good and the angst killed me. I kind of want to read it again since I read it so fast the first time.

Image result for nothing gif

ARI: Shame Me Not kind of put me in a funky reading mood so I'm just going to study instead of read for the a few days.

35521023
Twisted Twosome by Meghan Quinn

ARI: Look at my baby Racer!! I can't wait to start this book when it releases!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment