WWW Wednesday- August 16, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

35666471
Absinthe by Winter Renshaw

ARI: I didn't have time to read last week since I was studying for an exam, but I needed a break so I randomly decided to pick up Absinthe. It was an okay book, a little cute but nothing spectacular. I liked the heroine more than the hero and would probably recommend this if you're in need of a quick read.


Paper Princess by Erin Watt

BRITT: I am still shook, and trying to collect my thoughts after reading this roller coaster ride of a drama fest book!! But overall I really enjoyed it and am excited to see what happens next, even though Paper Princess slumped me a bit lmao!!

33807229
Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

ARI: I'll probably be finished with this by the time y'all read this post, but I have mixed feelings about this book. I think I set my expectations a bit too high for Fallen Heir and Easton is low key pissing me off and I don't know how I feel about Hartley. Hopefully the ending will make up for the rest.


Broken Prince by Erin Watt

BRITT: Lmao!! Y'all I got to like page 2 of Broken Prince and put it back down because I was still hungover from Paper Princess!!🤣

30176334
Royally Endowed by Emma Chase

ARI: I haven't even started this and I'm already crying!


Broken Prince by Erin Watt

BRITT: I think my body may be ready to truck through this one now lol!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment