WWW Wednesday- July 5, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

21427834

Damaged Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie

ARI: I finished reading Damaged Like Us a few days ago and I'm still trying to process my thoughts. Tbh, I didn't really love it...can't even say I liked it either. I just felt like Jane was done so wrong in this book and I'm just disappointed overall. REVIEW TO COME.




 North to You by Tif Marcelo
 
BRITT: My last read was an arc of North to You, a cute debut with a second chance love story centered around the food truck and restaurant industry. I thought that overall this was a very cute story that had me hungry from the very first page, but I did find myself having some issues with the pacing and some of of the storyline. But I'm still excited to see more from this author!!
 

34818548

His Turn by J.A. Huss
ARI: BRIC'S BOOK IS HERE! I'm about 50% through and I'm so obsessed with this book! J.A. Huss has outdone herself with the final installment in the Turning series and I'm just hoping for some type of HEA for Bric because I definitely feel like he deserves one. 


Love on the Highlight Reel  by Christina C. Jones

BRITT: I'm a little more than halfway through this read and all I can say is YASSSS!! I am really loving this book so far, which is no surprise because I've already loved some Christina's books before!! I'm so glad this book is turning out to be another hit for me. I mean, sports romance, enemies to lovers/second chance romance, positive black love. What's not to love??

34223444

Hello Forever by Sarina Bowen
ARI: Then I'm going to get to my July ARCs.

BRITT: To be completely honest I'm not totally sure what I'll read next because I am such a  big moody reader lol. I usually just go through my kindle or see what's out and pick what interests me the most. But I will say that my choices are a toss up between a contemporary romance or a MC romance. I guess you'll all have to stay tuned and see what I went with haha!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment