WWW Wednesday- September 6, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

35911393
Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry

ARI: I finished Temporary and thought it was a very cute romance. The only thing that I didn't like was that there wasn't enough Aussie slang. I wanted a dirty talking Aussie hero dammit! Also, the ending was a bit abrupt.

Passion & Venom (Venom, #1)
Passion & Venom by S. Williams

BRITT: Passion & Venom is a mafia themed series that is super popular and hyped in the romance community of bookstagram and after reading this first book I ain't seeing the appeal. I had a ton of issues with P&V and I was super disappointed with it. But we'll save my ranting for another post.


ARI: I'm so excited for Tuesday's story!! I loved her in It Happened on Love Street and I'm dying to see how she and the town mayor get together.


Venom & Ecstasy (Venom, #2)
Venom & Ecstasy by S. Williams

BRITT: Clearly I'm a glutton for punishment because I decided to continue on in this series to see if it improves any. Because I'm already so annoyed by the first book I feel like that annoyance it carrying on into this one lol. So far I'm still not too impressed, but I'm trucking along anyway (for now at least)

30372977
Full Tilt by Emma Scott

ARI: I haven't read many tear-jerkers this year, so I'm finally diving into the Full Tilt duet. Britt has offered to be my support system since she's already read this duet and I'm ready to sob my heart out!

Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
Degradation by Stylo Fantome

BRITT: For some reason I feel like reading more darker romances for this month because it's been so long since I've read any. I've heard nothing but good things about this series (from other places than just bookstagram, sorry not sorry). Plus I've read a series by Stylo before and loved it so I think this one will be another hit, which I feel like I need after my previous read.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment