WWW Wednesday- September 27, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

34642932
Still by Kennedy Ryan

ARI: I IS DEAD. DECEASED. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS LIFE ANYMORE! Grip is hands down the best series for 2017. Y'all can fight me on it, but I promise you won't win. *evil laughter*

34642932
Still by Kennedy Ryan
BRITT: (live footage of me)
 

23286982
On A Tuesday by Whitney G.

ARI: I need something short and sweet to keep me from falling into a slump so I decided to read Whitney G.'s newest release. 




BRITT: I'm sorry but what are books?? What is reading?? What is life?? How do I go on?? How is Ari reading anything right now?? When will I be ok??


35527001
Let's Get Textual by Teagan Hunter

ARI: I read the synopsis for this new release and it sounds like something I would do in my real life so hopefully it doesn't disappoint.




BRITT: (p.s. that's me, the rain is actually my tears)


What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment