WWW Wednesday- September 20, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

3037297729483226
Full Tilt by Emma Scott
All In by Emma Scott

ARI: I read the Full Tilt duet and it put gave me a major book hangover. I haven't cried over a series like this in a very long time and I don't even know how I'm expected to review it.

Rhythm
Rhythm by Mandi Beck

BRITT: After Drumline being a major disappointment I needed something super light and quick to read because I feel slumpy. And I surprisingly discovered that there was a novella for one of my favorite reads last year. So I quickly dived into Rhythm and I loved it!! Reading about one of my fave couples again was so great.

33831652
The Tutor by K. Larsen

ARI: I'm switching it up a bit by reading a thriller/suspense type book. I did not take that content warning seriously and now I'm pretty sure this book is going to give me nightmares.

King (King, #1)
King by T.M. Frazier

BRITT: I still feel like I'm slipping into a slump because nothing is really holding my attention. I started one other book before this one but it wasn't really keeping my attention. So far King is interesting and I'm hoping it keeps me hooked.

35517072
Exes with Benefits by Nicole Williams

ARI: I swear, Nicole Williams has been releasing a new book every month for this year and I can't keep up. I'm excited for her latest release because it's a second-chance romance.



BRITT: I have no damn clue what's going on with my reading mood lately lmao!! I think the disappointing reads I've read recently have slowly made me slump. But I'm determined to stay on track and find some hits. If I'm feeling it I'll continue the King series, if not I'll read something else, stay tuned haha!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment