WWW Wednesday: January 24, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36469963 35567053
Total Exposure by J.A. Huss
Hidden Seams by Alessandra Torre

ARI: Total Exposure was one of my most anticipated releases for January and J.A. Huss totally delivered when it came to this new series! I'm excited to see what the next book has in store for us. I also read Hidden Seams and honestly, I had a lot of issues with it and the fact that sexuality was used as a unnecessary plot device. That's just me.

30753733
Keep Her Safe by K.A. Tucker

ARI: I'm so excited for K.A. Tucker's newest release. I have no idea what it's about but I've heard good things so far so I have high hopes that this one will deliver.

Image result for idk gif



ARI: I honestly have no idea, lol.  

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment