WWW Wednesday: January 17, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

33815781
The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory

ARI: I went into this book not expecting much and ended up adoring it so much. I'm lowkey wondering if any of these secondary characters will get their own books because I'm curious to know more about them.

Image result for thinking gif

ARI: I finished all my review books for this month so I'm just taking a little mini break to catch up with reviews before diving into a new book.

35567053
Hidden Seams by Alessandra Torre



ARI: My fave is releasing a new book and I'm so hyped!



What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment