WWW Wednesday: January 10, 2018

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

36482899 36572433
Whore by Willow Aster
Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn

ARI: I didn't end up loving Whore as much as I would've hoped. The beginning was great but the story fell flat as things moved on along and the ending was anticlimactic. I guess I was hoping for excitement, lol. I also finished Three Blind Dates and LAWD, this book had me so stressed out! Meghan Quinn definitely knows how to mess with my emotions.



A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
BRITT: I've recently finished up A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet and I really enjoyed it!!! Fantasy isn't a genre that I tend to go for a lot, but if it has romance involved then I'm more interested in checking it out. I can't wait to continue on with the series and see what else is in store for these characters.

36548962
Man Card by Sarina Bowen and Tanya Eby

ARI: I'm so excited for Ash and Braht's story. I was totally feeling their chemistry in Man Hands so I can't see how things play out for them.

  

BRITT: I think I may be falling into a slump and I'm so annoyed because I'm trying to start the new year off on a good note. There are so many books that I want to read, and that I'm super excited to read but I just can't focus in right now. I'm trying not to force myself because I know that'll make things worse, so hopefully I'll get in the swing of things soon!!

33815781
The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory



ARI: I actually have no idea what this book is about. But I'm in love with the cover which is why I requested it, lol.  




BRITT: Mood.

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment