WWW Wednesday: November 8, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

21428058
Lovers Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
ARI: I finally finished Lovers Like Us and I did enjoy it a lot more than the first book. I'm still not sold on Moffy and I probably never will be. I'm just going to patiently wait for Jane's book because I know I'll like hers a lot!



Come Alive (Experiment in Terror, #7) 
Come Alive by Karina Halle
BRITT: I can't believe I only have two books left before I'm done with this series. These characters frustrate me to no damn end, but I gotta see the end results lol.

36279533
The Other Brother by Meghan Quinn

ARI: I was a little worried about this book in the beginning because I don't like love triangles, but I'm really enjoying it. Aaron Walters is my new fave!



 
Most of All You by Mia Sheridan

BRITT: I only have a little bit left in this one, which is one of my most anticipated books of the year, and I've really enjoyed it. Although I do think things between the characters progressed a bit fast. But still overall I've liked the story.

35381123
Forever Right Now by Emma Scott



ARI: I'm going to buddy read Emma Scott's newest release with Britt and we are ready to have our hearts broken!


 35381123
Forever Right Now by Emma Scott

BRITT: So damn hype to buddy read this one with Ari!! I can already tell the feels will get us on this one and I can't wait!!

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment