WWW Wednesday- October 11, 2017

No comments:

Hey Guys!
WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words. Simply answer the following questions: 
 What have you recently finished reading?
 What are you currently reading?
 What do you think you’ll read next?

12513614
Captive in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

ARI: I've been in the mood for darker reads lately so I started Captive in the Dark since it's been sitting on my eReader for a while. I was pretty bored with this book. Nothing really happened, but I'll probably pick up the sequel.

34967829
Sick Fux by Tillie Cole

ARI: I honestly have no words for this book. This is the most disturbing book I've read this year. Like absolutely disgusting, it makes my skin crawl. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, not even those who love the dark reads.

13612739
Seduced in the Dark by C.J. Roberts

ARI: Yeah, so I'm hoping the sequel will be more exciting or I will have read three crappy books in a row. *cries*

What are you all reading this week? Leave us your links down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment